Traffic??

• Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      Where are the players on Bet365? Especially now Betfair has joined Ipoker too, wasn't traffic going to rise significantly because of this? All I can say it's really getting on my nerves lately. Cashtables at 10nl and 25nl are just horrible! I can open 10 tables and stil die of boredom. Let aside trying to join one table takes about 20 minutes. I was really excited about playing there, but ever since they removed the premium tables it's all gone downhill. I played on Betfair before and was really happy about traffic there, but there's less traffic on Bet365 than on Betfair, AFTER Betfair Joined Ipoker! And I'm not even talking about the boring action of these players, it's like I'm playing a bunch of robots! I can't wait to get out of here after my bonus is cleared. Only thing is I want to go back to Betfair but I'm afraid it's going to be the same epic boringness all over again. Way to suck the entire fun out of the game Ipoker. Hmpf X(
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Letsdothishish,

Sorry to read of your frustrations. I cannot comment though as I don't play on iPoker. I have played on the Ongame version of Betfair but not since last year.

As always, we have many poker rooms to choose from and we also have a dedicated thread that can be of a great benefit to you if you need a new room/second room to fill the voids :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I am all but given up at poker770, the ipoker network is boasting figures of 19K players in the evening, but filling a 6max $1 sng is taking longer than ever.

Not sure it is worth playing there any more.
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Letsdothishish,

Sorry to read of your frustrations. I cannot comment though as I don't play on iPoker. I have played on the Ongame version of Betfair but not since last year.

As always, we have many poker rooms to choose from and we also have a dedicated thread that can be of a great benefit to you if you need a new room/second room to fill the voids :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Yes, thank you Gary. I guess I just wanted to blow off some steam. It's going to be Betfair or Unibet, but like I said, I'm a little bit afraid of joining Betfair now. I was happy about playing there last year, action was ok but especially a lot of fish. But tables on Ipoker are just full of regs, avg players/flop somewhere between 22 and 30. The only reason for me to play there is the bonus, because VIP program isn't worth anything for players like me. And then again bonus is like 15% RB. So long Bet365!
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      The problem with Ipoker is that some poker rooms still offer private rakeback deals (even at Ipoker top tier). So, even if you are playing at the ipoker top tier rooms which are supposed to have more recreational players, you are playing against nitty guys who are getting over 50% rakeback through their private deal.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Letsdothisish
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Letsdothishish,

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Yes, thank you Gary. I guess I just wanted to blow off some steam. It's going to be Betfair or Unibet, but like I said, I'm a little bit afraid of joining Betfair now. I was happy about playing there last year, action was ok but especially a lot of fish. But tables on Ipoker are just full of regs, avg players/flop somewhere between 22 and 30. The only reason for me to play there is the bonus, because VIP program isn't worth anything for players like me. And then again bonus is like 15% RB. So long Bet365!
      No worries, don't hesitate to ask any further questions here or feel free to add me via the community tool :)

All the best!