equilab problem

• iruzl
      iruzl
      Bronze
      Hello,
      i found something like this when tried estimate hand.

and used symbol *h*h for any two hearts

It shouldnt take into consideration cards which are on the table and in my hand

• 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded your thread to the developer.

BR
      Markus
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I was playing with equilab today, and I think that's cos you put the range in and then the flop/turn.

When I put in a flop, then selected a range for villain I was pretty sure equilab auto adjusted the suit selection.

Originally posted by iruzl
      It shouldnt take into consideration cards which are on the table and in my hand
      There is a possibility it includes those hands in the range, but discounts them in the equity calculation because they are not possible. So maybe it is leaving them in the range but not taking them into consideration.

Are the equity figures different if you remove the A :heart: x hands from that range and recalculate? If not, then Equilab is doing its job fine, if so then there's a problem. :f_biggrin:
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

the developer got back to me and explained that this is no bug but indeed working as intended.

Since your specified handrange includes hands like A :heart: etc.. you'd need to enable the 'cardremoval' options in the 'hand range selection window' in order to get a visual representation of what happens when, for example, the turn card will be an A :heart: .

BR
      Markus
    • iruzl
      iruzl
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Result window showing them in range.

Even they are removed from card selection?

So this cards are counted or not?

I putted range for opponent and self after i added flop and turn hands and

still same results...