This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATo on SB

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      All villains are loose passive, one that stays after the flop with me is 54/16 AF 3.3 over 200 hands - fold to cbet 54

BB is shortstacker(got stack bigger on this table) and plays 13/8 AF 1.2 with 3bet 5, and from BB is 8 over 340 hands...the reason more why I didnt feel my raise into so much limpers would be good with this hand with actually no position postflop

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2.18)
      BB ($1.84)
      UTG ($2.49)
      UTG+1 ($2.12)
      UTG+2 ($1.49)
      MP1 ($2.52)
      CO ($2.19)
      BTN ($0.95)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BTN calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks

FLOP ($0.10) Q:club: A:spade: 7:club:

Hero bets $0.06, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.06, CO folds, BTN folds

TURN ($0.22) Q:club: A:spade: 7:club: A:heart:

Hero bets $0.21, MP1 folds

Hero shows T:heart: A:club:

Hero wins $0.21

I lead on the flop, lots of draws will call me here, weaker limped aces and maybe a Qx hand here and there...maybe my bet sizing should have been bigger here?

On the turn I hit what I think is the best hand and I just pot it for value and protection from any flush draws
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

I think your decision to complete preflop is ok. Raising doesn't accomplish too much if you get called OOP by several players or shoved on by a shortstack.

Flop, your lead is fine, you dominate pretty much all other Ax and there is a flush-draw out there.

Turn is fine. Usually betting pot is a tell at micro-stakes, I'd bet a little smaller. It would suck if villain folded his draws. You also would like a call from Qx.