strategy points

• 21 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mkjmkjmkj,

I hope you are well and enjoying your poker at Betfair.

With personal account queries it is always best to contact our customer support via a ticket and they will be able to help you out.

I am not aware of any issues with StrategyPoints at Betfair since their move to iPoker but that isn't there hasn't been any problems.

Let me know what our support team say please :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      here is the answer from support

Dear mkjmkjmkj,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunatly we have some technical problems with the data transfer of Betfair Poker at the moment. Please be patient for a few days, we give our best to solve the problem as fast as we can. Thank you very much.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
      Jayston
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mkjmkjmkj
      why am i not recieving any strategy points?
      Has it something to do with betfair moving to Ipoker?
      sounds about right.....

just a heads-up, everest players are still not receiving SP's and they moved to iPoker 3.5 months ago ;)
    • bartjuh
      bartjuh
      Bronze
      This should take one person about an hour as they must have rake data (natural born grinders is updated just fine) and username (same as on ongame). Why im not receiving strategy points for two weeks now is beyond me.

The promotions are great though!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully this will be solved very soon :)
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I didn't get even all the points for January. I raked exactly sapphire which should be here on PS at least platinum if I 'm correct. Also I sent them a ticket 2 weeks ago and still the same issue is lasting till today. Well that's not good news I guess. Let's hope that they clear the issue asap because it's a bit frustrating not being able to use the status that you grind out.
    • bartjuh
      bartjuh
      Bronze
      If I rake $2500 this month but strategy points are still not credited at the end of the month,
      will I be able to participate in the bootcamp or not?

Probably not achievable, but otherwise I'm not even gonna try.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

If you have raked enough to make a certain status but haven't got this status because of our technical issues we should be able to help you :)

I will come back on Monday with further details.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience
      Gary
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      any updates
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Not yet but as soon as I have I will post ;)
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Soon, soon, soon. Yeah, well whats up with the issue? I mean basically grind on betfair currently doesn't really make sense. Not even the SP for January is correct. Oh, my god! :f_cry: :f_mad:
    • elSancho
      elSancho
      Bronze
      I found out that Betfair's customer service doesn't even know that they joined iPoker. So I guess that explains this situation.

Funny thing is that they have had the rake data for long time (because VPP's are counted correctly), so they are either lazy or just don't give a shit. My personal guess is both (according to retarded replys to the questions I sent to their customer service email). :facepalm:
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elSancho
      I found out that Betfair's customer service doesn't even know that they joined iPoker.
      epic :facepalm:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've asked for updates on this end but as of yet I still have no news. As soon as I have any news regarding this I will post :)

Thank you for your patience,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thank you for your patience so far.

Betfair is working to be able to provide us with the reports as quickly as possible. We understand your frustration and can assure that this is being worked on as a top priority.

Fingers crossed.
      Ingrid
    • mkjmkjmkj
      mkjmkjmkj
      Bronze
      any ideas how long this will take
      its kind of anoying that i cant see videos coachings or use hand evaluation with bronze status.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

It seems that this issue will take some more time to be solved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As an appreciation for your patience and loyalty, we would like to offer you guys the option to receive status upgrade. Kindly email me at ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com with your estimated rake amount (check your pokertracker tool or ask Betfair's support).

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

It seems that this issue will take some more time to be solved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

As an appreciation for your patience and loyalty, we would like to offer you guys the option to receive status upgrade. Kindly email me at ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com with your estimated rake amount (check your pokertracker tool or ask Betfair's support).

Thank you
      Ingrid
      How should we do this exactly? I mean should we sent it on March 1st? Also for which month(s)?
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Strategy points should have been automatically re-allocated, I have just discovered that I have been relegated back to bronze so have withdrawn my bank roll from Betfair and will put my money elsewhere.