This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL2 JJ 05-02-13 (zoom)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $2.01 (100.5 bb)
      SB: $3.60 (180 bb)
      BB: $2.93 (146.5 bb)
      UTG: $1.42 (71 bb)
      MP: $2.57 (128.5 bb)
      Hero (CO): $3.04 (152 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J J
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.18, BB folds, Hero calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.38) 4 2 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.70) T (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.70) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Hi,
      had way to manny nl5 sessions lately, gonna try out nl2 again for the time being...

Preflop:
      I raise for value, SB 3bets me, and I call for setmining and perhaps bluffcatching.

Flop:
      His bet here seemed weak, and was rather thinking something in the line of PP, AT-AQ..
      Thought calling would be better to get him to bet again?

Turn:
      I was a bit in doubt here, I called to bluff catch, and he did not bet this card, should I take the lead here, or still fine to check it down?
      I wanted to make a river bet at this point....

River:
      The Kx kinda ruined my action, flush completed and only a better hand would call here?
      So checked behind.

Villain:
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

betting the turn for sure. i really doubt he ever has QQ+ now and he rarely c/r here. We have the best hand here 80%+ of the time so I would just bet 2/3 pot and hope he calls with some TX or AK AQ type of hand.

On the River I'm checking back after betting the Turn.

Thanks.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Yeah I thought I was being a bit to carefull, been in over my head lately :)
      Guess it's a reverse kinda tilt, but lower variance oriented :P
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Forgot to mention, I would probably bet a blank river. But I think the King may scare him, and it may also improve his Turn c/c range which may contain AK.