New Member UK

• Toneski
      Toneski
      Bronze
      Hi recently joined your great site and opened up an account at party poker and recieved my bankroll already. Thanks for that and a great site, picked up some goods tips already. Gonna give this money a whirl with your short stack strategy and hopefully post my progress.
  • 2 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      G'day Toneski!

Welcome to PokerStrategy. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Everyone is so friendly and willing to discuss poker and help you improve at your game. And, you certainly can't beat the price!

I play SSS as well (and have since before I signed up as a member here) so I hope you find it profitable and rewarding.

Always keep learning! It sounds like you've already found the starting point with the SSS strategy articles but don't forget the other great resources here. Be sure to watch the videos as you move up in the levels and attending the coachings can really help you to improve your game.

If you ever wonder "Hmmm.. could I have played this hand better?" you can always post the hand and ask questions about it to get advice. Find out what the pro hand judges would have done!

Now that you're here.. take off your coat, and stay a while!
    • tomtaylor
      tomtaylor
      Basic
      hey i'm from the UK as well. I do enjoy playing poker and have played many cash games. A friend of mine told me about this site but he never got very far. Gl in the future =]