[NL2-NL10] 11th NL10 SH 66

• treyking
      treyking
      Bronze
      Full Tilt, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $8.41 (84.1 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $18.31 (183.1 bb)
      MP: $10.15 (101.5 bb)
      CO: $10.39 (103.9 bb)
      BTN: $9.21 (92.1 bb)
      SB: $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 6 6
      Hero raises to $0.35, MP folds, CO calls $0.35, BTN folds, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.40) T T J (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($1.40) 6 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $1

River: ($3.40) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.20, Hero calls $2.20

Results:
      $7.80 pot ($0.52 rake)
      Final Board: T T J 6 8
      Hero showed 6 6 and won $7.28 ($3.73 net)
      CO showed 3 3 and lost (-$3.55 net)

Stats:11/8/7,1/38

Preflop standart imo.

Flop standart too.

Turn...I checked again ,because I wanted somebody to play his flush ,some tight player made a bet and I just called ,I dont want him to fold it.

River:I wasn't shure If he could play flush like this and I was afraid of bigger slowplayed fullhouse or so so I just called . :s_mad:
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Treyking,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I agree with the flop check with so many people in the pot.

CO was the last player to act on the flop. Do you expect many slowplayed hands in his range? Do you expect him to check back 3 combos of JJ or 1 combo of TT? Since he called first (preflop) he doesn't have TJ in his range.

He may also have some 88 there occasionally.

So back to the original question, what do you think checks the flop back and bets turn/river?
    • treyking
      treyking
      Bronze
      Can be bluff only and sometimes that flush :-D
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by treyking
      Can be bluff only and sometimes that flush :-D
      So a guy like him will likely call if we raise him on the river and he has a flush. I do agree that he may have a huge monster like TT or JJ but can also have slowplayed nut flushes so I think you can go either way. If we could discount ALL fullhouses then shoving would be better (but we can't).
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would most likely bet the turn to get value from 1 card FD`s, that checked the flop. And flushes for that matter. But what if he raises the turn?

Can we expect him to go broke on a paired board with a nut flush? Should we turn on check/call mode? He would probably bet the river with a flush.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by dienaszaglis
      Hi!

I would most likely bet the turn to get value from 1 card FD`s, that checked the flop. And flushes for that matter. But what if he raises the turn?

Can we expect him to go broke on a paired board with a nut flush? Should we turn on check/call mode? He would probably bet the river with a flush.
      I agree with you that we should bet there on the turn.

If we get raised it really depends who does it. CO has the weakest range because he checked back the flop IP. SB or BB can still have some slowplays like Tx with draw, and so on so against them going broke is not a huge mistake.