This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL2 AA 05-02-13 (zoom)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $0.79 (39.5 bb)
      SB: $2.76 (138 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2.13 (106.5 bb)
      UTG: $2.60 (130 bb)
      MP: $4.29 (214.5 bb)
      CO: $2.55 (127.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A A
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, SB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.36) 7 J 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.28, SB calls $0.28

Turn: ($0.92) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.37, Hero calls $0.37

River: ($1.66) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.01, Hero calls $1.01

Hi,

On the turn it got really weird, Villain decides to donk, when a flush completes, if he wanted to represent it, I think it would be better to c/r..
      At this point I assume him to be bluffing, given his stats I can't really tell, but they do lean to the side of being a bit to aggresive.
      Also had nut FD here

River:
      Didn't feel to good about calling, I don't assume someone to play T9 or a flush this way, even tho I called with my eyes closed, was just to weird for it to be true :P
      I do know they usually don't bluff the river, but I showed weakness by calling the turn.
      Could JJ play this way?

Villain:
      50/50 only 4hands
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop you can make it $0.2.

On the flop cbetting on the bigger side is fine considering the board texture.

As played, I think we can call here on the turn.
      We still have a very good overpair plus we have the nut FD as well and are also IP.

I would likely to call the river here as well. Against a random opponent on NL2 I think this is a call here, also considering that we beat the two pairs now.

Best,
      Plamen