question

• florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      so i just passed the quiz but before that i downloaded the pokerstars software from your site and created an acount.. will i have a problem because i created the acount before taking the quiz?
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello florinAA,

It is important that you deleted your browser cookies and downloaded the Stars Software using our download link in order to create your account - as detailed in our guide. If you did not do this there might be problems with the tracking - meaning you will need to contact the PokerStars support.

Otherwise it does not really matter.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      As long as you created the account using the PokerStars directions from this site, you should be ok.

If you forgot to use the affiliate signup code "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" when you got to step two, then pokerstrategy won't be able to track it.

However, Stars support is GREAT... if you JUST signed up with them, in the last day or so, what I would do is send them an email at support@pokerstars.com and tell them that you just signed up but you realize that you forgot to enter your affiliate code when you signed up, and could they please fix it for you.

They always reply within minutes for me, and I'd be stunned if they didn't fix it for you, since you're a new player, you just signed up and you did intend to link the account to PokerStrategy.

Let me know what they say
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Bah, I type too slow!

Soy is awake and sneaking in responses while I'm typing! G'day Soy!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Velak
      Bah, I type too slow!

Soy is awake and sneaking in responses while I'm typing! G'day Soy!
      Hey Velak :)

Thanks for all the great responses!
    • florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Velak
      As long as you created the account using the PokerStars directions from this site, you should be ok.

If you forgot to use the affiliate signup code "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" when you got to step two, then pokerstrategy won't be able to track it.

However, Stars support is GREAT... if you JUST signed up with them, in the last day or so, what I would do is send them an email at support@pokerstars.com and tell them that you just signed up but you realize that you forgot to enter your affiliate code when you signed up, and could they please fix it for you.

They always reply within minutes for me, and I'd be stunned if they didn't fix it for you, since you're a new player, you just signed up and you did intend to link the account to PokerStrategy.

Let me know what they say
      i did this .. so i guess i ll be ok
    • florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      i got the email for the security check .. i sent them mi id card.. 3 days ago.. got no answer..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello florinAA,

I see you have already written a ticket to the support asking whats going on. That is what I would have recommended you do - so you were already one step ahead :)

Just wait for their reply please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD