This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ on MP

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      UTG is 13/10 AF 4.3 over 150 hands
      BU is 43/0 AF 1 over 60 hands
      SB is 17/8 AF 7 over 50 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($0.60)
      UTG ($4)
      UTG+1 ($4.47)
      UTG+2 ($4.06)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($6.12)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $0.12, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, SB calls $0.10, fold

FLOP ($0.52) 8:club: T:diamond: 5:heart:

SB bets $0.25, UTG folds, Hero calls $0.25, BTN folds

TURN ($1.02) 8:club: T:diamond: 5:heart: 2:spade:

SB bets $0.72, Hero calls $0.72

RIVER ($2.46) 8:club: T:diamond: 5:heart: 2:spade: 2:diamond:

SB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $1.60, SB calls $0.11 (AI)

Hero shows Q:club: Q:heart: (Pre 71%, Flop 79.8%, Turn 88.6%)SB shows T:spade: A:diamond: (Pre 29%, Flop 20.2%, Turn 11.4%)Hero wins $4.07

I call UTG open, he is pretty tight and I dont want to isolate myself with the strongest of his range + I got a loose player behind that will probably call so I may get his money in the pot too

On the flop I call SB 1/2 donk, flop seems safe, he seems agressive and Im gonna see what to do on the turn given how the cards run out, I think he will probably barrel again given his AF

Turn is blank, he bets again in the pot and I call again...Im looking to get his stack in on the river, if he were to bet smaller on the turn I would raise it or bet myself if he checked it...on river I plan on betting myself if he doesnt shove it in

Sort of a brick on river again and I just help him a bit to get his stack in...I put him probably on some weaker pocket pair or Tx hand
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine given UTG and villains behind.

Postflop: I think that we can also raise this flop for pure value but since SB is short I don't mind calling the flop and playing turn.

As played, given he has so little behind (0.91) I would just get the money in on the turn.