UTG: $8.85 - VPIP: 0, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 7
      MP: $5.13 - VPIP: 44, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 2,3, Hands: 139
      CO: $5.05 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 19, 3B: 6, AF: 6,0, Hands: 98
      Hero (BTN): $5.05 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 97834
      SB: $5.25 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 19, 3B: 7, AF: 2,0, Hands: 43
      BB: $1.62 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 13, 3B: 3, AF: 2,4, Hands: 319

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with 5 :club: Q :heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.32) Q :diamond: 6 :spade: K :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.32) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25 First time I see him betting in 6 cases vs missed CB. Fold?
  • 8 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: looks fine given the blinds that we have. I would steal for 2.5 x (or even 2x) though since our range is really wide and BB is short.

Postflop: I would prefer to just bet the flop and take down the pot and possibly get some thin value form draws.

As played I would just fold the turn vs BB (especially since he's not stabbed at the 5 other pots). He is short and can have many better hands or big draws. What's your plan on the river?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: looks fine given the blinds that we have. I would steal for 2.5 x (or even 2x) though since our range is really wide and BB is short.

Postflop: I would prefer to just bet the flop and take down the pot and possibly get some thin value form draws.

As played I would just fold the turn vs BB (especially since he's not stabbed at the 5 other pots). He is short and can have many better hands or big draws. What's your plan on the river?
      Yeah, turn if fold.
      I did not want to cbet, because I have showdown value, and I can hardly bet for value on the flop. But yeah, could charge draws.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hi Imimba,

Yeah, turn if fold.
      I did not want to cbet, because I have showdown value, and I can hardly bet for value on the flop. But yeah, could charge draws.
      Showdown value is good when you can make it there. However with a more passive guy we can also look at delay cbetting the turn.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hi Imimba,

Yeah, turn if fold.
      Showdown value is good when you can make it there. However with a more passive guy we can also look at delay cbetting the turn.
      +1
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      +1
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      +1

Just to make it clear:
      a) Can we bluff here? -NO
      -Can we bet for value? Only against draws, which arent that likely imo because he called in thhe SB.
      Dead moneyz? Well, vs not draws it's a kind of WA/WB, so no worries.

He is "passive" in a way, that did not bet vs missed CB before. That means, that -probably-he wont bet weak hands and draws on the turn, so we can comfortably barrel him down with a delayed CB. (I think that is what you meant)

What do you think?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      +1

Just to make it clear:
      a) Can we bluff here? -NO
      -Can we bet for value? Only against draws, which arent that likely imo because he called in thhe SB.
      Dead moneyz? Well, vs not draws it's a kind of WA/WB, so no worries.

He is "passive" in a way, that did not bet vs missed CB before. That means, that -probably-he wont bet weak hands and draws on the turn, so we can comfortably barrel him down with a delayed CB. (I think that is what you meant)

What do you think?
      Yes, that is exactly what I meant. If he checks the turn to us he is most likely on a weaker hand. Some weaker Kx and even Qx may check turn but usually he checks draws or hands he gives up with like small pairs, connectors, etc.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      +1