This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl16 aa

• urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Villain stats. 1.8k hands. 54/27 af 1.2 raise in first 39% fold to 3bet 6%(70)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.16(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.84)
      BB ($16)
      UTG ($59.11)
      CO ($16.54)
      Hero ($16)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.48, fold, Hero raises to $1.44, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.96

FLOP ($3.12) 9:diamond: 6:spade: K:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.68, UTG calls $2.68

TURN ($8.48) 9:diamond: 6:spade: K:diamond: 5:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $7.50, UTG calls $7.50

RIVER ($23.48) 9:diamond: 6:spade: K:diamond: 5:club: K:club:

UTG bets $5, Hero ?

Most of the time he has some kind of Kx, so its fine to fold yes, i dont believe he call me two streets with 9x but also his may have QQ, JJ, TT, because with a set he would raise us in flop.

Maybe i played a turn a bit bad, putting so much money in the pot. But i decided to go all in any card, only not with K, so ?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Urmo,

Preflop: looks fine.

Postflop: AK is a big part of his calling range so we should go to valuetown.

I'd look at either betting 1/2 on 3 streets and going all in or just betting big flop/turn. It seems you went for the bigger bets but you didn't size your bets accordingly. You've put in 11.62 and have only 4.38 on the river.

We get 14% pot odds on the river and there may be a small chance he has TT-QQ or AQ/AJdd so I don't think we can really fold.

As played, since you wanted big bets, you should have bet flop and shove turn rather than leave no money behind but I still think that bet 1/2 on 3 streets is better to get value from TT-QQ more often.