fixed limit headsup

• 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DAIMA2,

I'm not really sure what you are saying here? You say people are sitting out on you after a few hands? Have you spoken to PokerStars support about this?

Regards,
      Gary
    • peterkal970
      peterkal970
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey DAIMA2,

I'm not really sure what you are saying here? You say people are sitting out on you after a few hands? Have you spoken to PokerStars support about this?

Regards,
      Gary
      he wants to say that its EV+ :)

regards
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DAIMA2
      hello
      if you play heads up limit holdem 1-2 or 0,5-1 at pokerstars you can see that 80%of players play very little hands and then stop and or sitting out or leave
      looks like you are to aggro for these FL pros so they dont want to play you :D hahah
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by DAIMA2
      hello
      if you play heads up limit holdem 1-2 or 0,5-1 at pokerstars you can see that 80%of players play very little hands and then stop and or sitting out or leave
      The reason for this is pretty simple

Rake is very high in comparison to the blinds at this limits therefore you need to be playing some1 you have a BIG edge against in order to make it profitable.

Regs even fishy regs nowadays realise this and so many games wont run for long
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      To be honest playing anyone who is remotely competent HUHU at 0.5/1 and 1/2 FLHE is a road to more than likely dismal failure and the vast majority of the regs will know this, rake is just simply too high to play vs someone who has a decent grasp of the game, especailly when there are so many people at those limits that don't

Fish and Recreational players are always going to hit and run, it's just their nature, and regs won't play you because you're both simply going to lose to the rake so there's no profit, to be honest there's no incentive to sit with a reg all the way up to midstakes which is why the lobbies of Poker Sites nowadays are filled with a billion tables which are 1/2.

Personally when I'm game creating at 6-max tables I can't stand it when someone sits HU with me, wins 1-2BB then gets up (enjoy the Happy Meal) but it's just a part of the game now.

The problem is Stars can't force people to play in cash games because the whole point of cash games is that you can sit down and get up whenever you want.

If you want to play HUHU at limits that low I'd recommend playing HUHU SNGs, they're not as highly raked and the guy playing you can't leave unless he wants to lose.
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      thanks all for the answers
      boomer are you who made the videos?
      so a lot of people i play at pokerstars play as i say little but after that they go to other tables huof pokerstars and they make the same
      most times it does not depend from the opponent they play because they make the same
      sometimes they stop after 5 hands all losses or all wins if the wins stops other times they play 1 or 2 times and other times they play much more if they win a lot
      i think that at pokerstars some not little times one player can win 90 or so
      percent of the hands ans sometimes the opposite and these players try to find the wright hour
      also i never say that they dont play with me because i am good player and i dont believe that this happens except with some very passive players that prefer less aggressive opponents