Mistake signing up

• anfieldkid44
      anfieldkid44
      Bronze
      I recently made an error when signing up and had to restart my account. By accident I had already typed in my USER ID in the bonus review for pokerstars.

How do I update this to my new pokerstars USER ID?

Help pls
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey anfeildkid,

There is no need to worry, just send our Customer Support Team a Ticket explaining your situation and they'll be able to point you in the right direction :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey anfieldkid44,

Are PokerStars aware that you have set up two accounts? This may become problematic in the future. It may be worth contacting them regarding this also :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • anfieldkid44
      anfieldkid44
      Bronze
      Holly: No they closed the original account and opened a new one for me.

MattDenness:

Okay thanks, will I still be legible for the promotions?

Can I contact 1 of u via skype or something?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      We prefer to keep the conversations on the forums so others can see what's going on and maybe it'll help more people in the future :)

As this is your second account, and allowed by PokerStars (This is what you've said right?) I'm unsure of the procedure with your account being Tracked to us, you're best of speaking to our Support Team though the Ticket link I posted above, they know everything there is to know :]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      That's good news then so :)

You will be eligible for any promotions we have at PokerStars as well as earning StrategyPoints and having all the benefits of having a tracked account.

Just send our customer support team a ticket with your new PokerStars ID, explaining your situation and everything should be fine!

Gary