Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $53.57
      CO: $41.79
      Button: $33.88
      SB: $11.77
      Hero: $40.28

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with A:club: K:club:
      [color:#cc0000]UTG raises to $1[/color], CO calls, 2 folds, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $4[/color], UTG calls, CO calls.

Flop: Q:spade: 7:club: 9:spade: ($12.1, 3 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $8.5[/color], UTG calls, CO folds.

Turn: A:spade: ($29.1, 2 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero is all-in $27.78[/color], UTG folds.
      Uncalled bets: $27.78 returned to Hero.

I sometimes play a little too aggressive once I’ve 3bet preflop I think… is this a flop worth cbetting considering how large the cbet needs to be and that I’m first to act? Also, once I hit an A on the turn, I don’t think the shove was any good, because I’m not getting called by many worse hands. Maybe a check/call, or check/shove on turn? I don't really put him on super strong hand, since i think he'd often shove the flop with a strong hand.
  • 3 replies
    • lokopussy
      lokopussy
      Bronze
      against to opponents I wouldnt bet here. They are IP and cause of that they might see a turn with a middle pair like TT,JJ. A Q is obviously not folding too and so Im just checkfolding.
    • gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      what about the turn? Do you think that shoving there was an ok play, since there was three cards to a flush and I didn't want him drawing for free if I decided to play check/call or check/push?
    • lokopussy
      lokopussy
      Bronze
      well turnshove seems fine. You hit youre miracle and have to get it in there. Like I saif he can have JJ,TT maybe even kings with a spade which he might call and of course you dont want him to draw you out for free.