BTN: $68.04
      Hero (SB): $26.39
      BB: $15.14
      UTG: $22.89
      MP: $31.26
      CO: $16.90

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has J:club: J:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $1.00, fold, Hero raises to $3.10, fold, CO calls $2.10

Flop: ($6.45, 2 players) T:diamond: 6:heart: Q:club:
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($6.45, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($6.45, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Hero bets $3.75, CO calls $3.75

Hey,

fishy player ..

The thing is that I believe he's not really stabbing the Qx and air all that much. So I wanted to give him a chance to stab ott with his air .. should I just bet there of even cbet?
      He's rather passive ..

thx
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Bet t and r. Flop action and turn card tells us he rarely has qx and we almost always have the best hand. I dont expect him to fold tx to 2 bets.

Thanks
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Since I got only 2 bets vs Tx, isn't it better to try extract extra value from his stabbing or floating range?

cbet - ch/c, or ch/c, ch/c ... I think that 2 bets are the least profitable play.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi,

Don't you think his air range stabs the Flop really often? When he checks back the Flop, I think he has something with showdown value a lot of the time.

Certainly, this may not always be true, especially when this guy seems to be a fishy with his 60bb stack. But still I think the EV of betting Turn and River is higher than the EV of bluff catching.

If you want to bluff catch, you should do so with a Ten with a weak kicker. JJ is too strong to use as a bluff catcher and I just think he will have more combos of worse pairs which can call your bets, as opposed to air hands which can bluff.

Thanks.