This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TPGK on paired board

• gggeorgio
      gggeorgio
      Bronze
      Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
      4 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $16.82
      Hero: $24.10
      SB: $29.54
      BB: $53.04

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with Q:diamond: K:club:
      UTG calls, [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $1.5[/color], 2 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: T:heart: T:spade: K:heart: ($3.35, 2 players)
      UTG checks, [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $2.5[/color], [color:#cc0000]UTG raises to $7[/color], Hero calls.

Turn: 8:heart: ($17.35, 2 players)
      [color:#cc0000]UTG is all-in $8.32[/color], Hero folds.
      Uncalled bets: $8.32 returned to UTG.

I hate folding decent hands…but I’m working on it as I know that it’s important. I think this was a good fold against a pretty tight opponent but not sure… also I think I should either fold the flop, or go all the way once i call the flop, since I know that once I call the flop he'll probably push on the turn...
  • 2 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Yea, if he raises the flop he probably has something and he's commited so go all the way to the river if you decide to play.
    • lokopussy
      lokopussy
      Bronze
      cr that board looks strong to me as King high boards arent getting bluffed that often. Of course there are alot of draws but I cant really say If they are cr with that on this limit. Its obviously push or fold flop and I guess you have to push because youre beating to much if his range. He can have any king, JQ,fd and whatever.