• staselu
      staselu
      Bronze
      IPoker Network $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2091089
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $9.45
      BTN: $10.49
      SB: $8.60
      BB: $17.92 45/11 agfactor flop 1.0 check/raise flop 16% turn agfactor 3.2 river agfactor 9.0 wts 28 hands 200
      UTG: $10.00
      Hero (MP): $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with T :club: T :diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) 2 :spade: 9 :diamond: 8 :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.67, SB folds, BB raises to $1.34, Hero raises to $3.69, BB raises to $17.62, Hero ?

FLOP: I am not sure what to do on the flop, the opponent has ch/raise 16% on the so I guess he can semibluff here or even bluff here somethimes, I don't want to call his ch/r because if on the turn will hit a overcard like Q , K, or,A and the opponent will continue betting I will have to fold , so I raise fold/flop.

TURN:And if the turn is not a overcard or a :spade: I will push
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Next time pleasr provide vpip pfr and sample size. This will help us better judge the accuracy of the other stats.

Flop play doesnt serve any purpose. Are you 3betting flop for value or what? If u are not willing to stack off then just call.

I think we should consider folding right away on the flop. I dont see people checkraising 3way flops with weak hands too ofte. If not then call here.
    • staselu
      staselu
      Bronze
      BB: $17.92 VPIP 45 PFR 11 agfactor flop 1.0 check/raise flop 16% turn agfactor 3.2 river agfactor 9.0 wts 28 hands 200

my thought process:
      FLOP: I am not sure what to do on the flop, the opponent has ch/raise 16% on the so I guess he can semibluff here or even bluff here somethimes, I don't want to call his ch/r because if on the turn will hit a overcard like Q , K, or,A and the opponent will continue betting I will have to fold , so I raise fold/flop.

TURN:And if the turn is not a overcard or a Spade I will push
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Let's weigh our various options.

Ok from the stats provided, I think he seems to be loose and passive. AF is 1 which is very low. Not sure about checkraise stat - it seems high but your sample is really small so I am not giving too much weightage to the checkraise %. I think TT is usually crushed by his flop raising range so I am in favour of folding immediately.

3bet just wastes the value of your hand. What happens is that he just folds his air hands, and shoves his stronger hands and combodraws. You gained nothing from raising to find out where you are at.

He also doesn't necessarily bluffs on the Jack or Queen all the time. And he may not bluff on the Ace or King either.

Calling is good cos the pot odds offered to us are good. We can try to dodge all the bad cards like high cards and spades. I don't agree with shoving blank Turns - I think there is still a lot of money left behind.

Fold > call > 3bet