5 players

Stack sizes:
      Hero: $63.07
      CO: $25.90
      Button: $36.86
      SB: $9.50
      BB: $46.83

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A:spade: A:club:
      [color:#cc0000]Hero raises to $1[/color], CO folds, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 5:spade: T:heart: 6:diamond: ($2.35, 2 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $1.8[/color], Button calls.

Turn: T:club: ($5.95, 2 players)
      [color:#cc0000]Hero bets $4[/color], Button calls.

River: 4:spade: ($13.95, 2 players)
      Hero checks, [color:#cc0000]Button bets $8[/color], Hero folds.
      Uncalled bets: $8 returned to Button.

Would check/calling the river be better, I put this guy on a T after flat calling the turn, but maybe he had pocket pair himself and I shouldn’t be folding…still working on these tough decisions, I don’t play with stats but villain seemed pretty tight.
  • 2 replies
    • Tosh5457
      I see just too many situations like this and villains have pocket pairs or middle and bottom pair. They just don't believe you got something because it's a board with no high cards. I'd call.
    • lokopussy
      some lines are possible...
      bf turn, bf river. I dont like cc river there because there are no busted draws and he still can call you down with pocket 8s or some middlepair. If you check and he bets he most of the time has you beat imo, cause SD value hands he could easyily check behind, theres just no value in betting. He will be happy to check behind his 6 or sevens. So this is like a negative freeroll play. He can call those hands to a small bet of you but will not bet them very often hisself. So I see him betting there most of the times tx and 78 or some other slowplay.

sec line cc turn, bf river(cc river). better against bluffy and floating villains.
      Since I think value poker is better on that limits and villains tend not to be that tricky I guess line 1 is better.