This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 A5s

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Prima, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players

BTN: $129.67 (259.3 bb)
      SB: $50.75 (101.5 bb)
      BB: $53.75 (107.5 bb)
      Hero (CO): $88.49 (177 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5 A
      Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 7 4 T (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $7, Hero folds

Anon table.

BTN played 36/29 so far, 3bet 18%, was an overly aggro LAG both pre and postflop. He made life very difficult for me sitting on my left... :)

I think cbetting is fine, with overcard+backdoor FD. But what would you do after he is raising? I mean he is insanely aggro, but would he often raise valuehands here, I dont think so... Even if he slowplayed JJ+, or have a set, or have some TP, it just doesnt make sense to raise on such a dry board...
      Or I just just fold, forget about it, and move on... :) Cause with reraising I wouldnt represent much either... Or I can just call, and hope to take down the pot later.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

this is a decent flop to 3bet the flop. He is repping so many air combos with gutshots or overcards. I'll make it 15$. We could play JJ+ with a 3bet on the Flop so I won't be too worried about repping nothing.

Also if you have been giving up against him, then now may be a good time to play back against him.

Thanks