This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KQs nl4

• ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      SB: $3.60 (90 bb)
      BB: $6.20 (155 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $4.17 (104.3 bb)
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $4.40 (110 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q:heart: K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.12, 4 folds, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.26) 6:spade: 4:diamond: A:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.16, BB raises to $0.32, Hero calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.90) Q:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.90, Hero folds

25/0 8h this was weird board is mega dry and he play x/mr it's look like bluff and I still have position + every h T give me +9 outs and probably K and Q are also outs. On the T I decide I have no balls to go all in on R with second pair vs unk fish.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think this is a wrong hand as well.

Anyways, now to this hand - preflop is fine.

On the flop against three opponents our fold equity is close to 0, so I prefer checking here.

As played, I would check back the turn as well.
      Don't really think we have too much fold equity here, neither our equity against him is great.

Best,
      Plamen
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hey,

Preflop is fine.

I think the flop is an easy bet/fold.
      We just have 8 hands on him so he is unknown and calling here against unknown is most likely to lose us a lot of money.

As played, folding the turn is fine.

PS: You could probably post the first hand as well in this thread if it is no trouble for you, since I already judged it and people could find this useful.
      If you do that don't press the "Advice the judge to have a second look button" unless you have a question because I already judged it.

Best,
      PLamen