NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.11)
      BB ($7.75)
      UTG ($8.06)
      UTG+1 ($4.05)
      CO ($22.50)
      BTN ($10.91)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($1) K:club: 5:diamond: 7:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

TURN ($2.40) K:club: 5:diamond: 7:club: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BB checks

RIVER ($2.40) K:club: 5:diamond: 7:club: 2:spade: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

BB shows Q:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 91.6%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows T:club: T:spade:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 8.4%, Turn 4.5%)

BB wins $2.24

Min3b are always suspicious. Since he's 80bb deep I have lots of room for postflop play.

Flop plan is to c/c and evaluate on the T.

Was thinking about donking but his min3b was strong. So on T my line is basicaly c/f although I was ready to call smaller bet.

When he c behind T than doesn't necessary mean he doesn't have Kx...I would find c/c to many R bets (up to 1/2 easy call...3/4 pot I would hopefully find fold button).

TT are especially hard to play OOP since we see overcards many times. Is it better to just to 4b/fold?
      How deep would you advise 4b/broke? 50bb? Or even 60bb?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Preflop: looks fine given the odds. with no info we can't really 4-bet for value. You can't really 4-bet fold with these stacks unless you make it really small. BvB against unknown fishy we can probably stack off 50-55 BB deep here but it's still light with quite a bit of short term variance given that all broadways flip versus us.

Postflop: As played, being OOp and already a high card down I would look to ck/fold the flop. We have too many ugly turns or rivers and he can still continue betting. And we generally win small pots and lose medium to big ones.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Postflop: As played, being OOp and already a high card down I would look to ck/fold the flop. We have too many ugly turns or rivers and he can still continue betting. And we generally win small pots and lose medium to big ones.
      That's usually true but playing with TT you can expect overcard like 90% of the time. :D

My general line is to call dry flops and evaluate on T and decide then. There are also some possibilities with c/c flop and donking T (as a block bet or to fold overcards/draws). So I see myself playing PP quite a lot which is probably not the best and your argument about winning small pots and losing bigger holds water.

Tnx for your time :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      That's usually true but playing with TT you can expect overcard like 90% of the time. :D

My general line is to call dry flops and evaluate on T and decide then. There are also some possibilities with c/c flop and donking T (as a block bet or to fold overcards/draws). So I see myself playing PP quite a lot which is probably not the best and your argument about winning small pots and losing bigger holds water.

Tnx for your time :)
      The problem you have with either line is that you play versus an unknown fish and OOP on a somewhat ugly board.

So calling to donk turn is really weak imo because we again don't anything about him. So we may fold the best hand when he raises, we may never actually get any value with a bet, etc.

So I would play pretty straight forward without info/initiative and OOP.