NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.88)
      BB ($11.26)
      UTG ($12.57)
      Hero ($14.35)
      CO ($7.78)
      BTN ($4.34)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, BTN calls $0.90, fold, BB raises to $3, fold, Hero calls $2.10, BTN raises to $4.34 (AI), BB calls $1.34, Hero calls $1.34

FLOP ($13.37) 3:spade: 7:spade: T:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $10.01 (AI), BB folds

TURN ($13.37) 3:spade: 7:spade: T:heart: 3:club:

RIVER ($13.37) 3:spade: 7:spade: T:heart: 3:club: 8:club:

Hero shows Q:club: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 72%, Flop 84.0%, Turn 93.2%)

BTN shows J:diamond: K:heart:
      (Pre 28%, Flop 16.0%, Turn 6.8%)

Hero wins $12.48

BB play seems super strong. What I was afraid is that after my call BU might shove and BB reshove...so that would basicaly mean throwing money away.

In the future should I just fold it and wait for better spot? Flatting 3b and 4b from BB looks like set preflop :f_biggrin:

Is BB c this flop with AA/ KK?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Normally these cold 4-bets (and it's 4-bet squeeze) are very strong. I think that we are looking at AKs, KK, AA and even AKs may just call.

So I would just fold there or if we think he does it lighter just look at the money in the pot and the shortie behind and just shove it yourself (over his 4-bet).
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Yax,

Normally these cold 4-bets (and it's 4-bet squeeze) are very strong. I think that we are looking at AKs, KK, AA and even AKs may just call.

So I would just fold there or if we think he does it lighter just look at the money in the pot and the shortie behind and just shove it yourself (over his 4-bet).
      4b shoving QQ for 120bb is not the best in my opinion. In this case we do want to see call from shorty and fold from BB. So easy fold (or shove :f_biggrin: ) next time...although it will be different situation :)

Tnx :f_cool:
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Yax,

4b shoving QQ for 120bb is not the best in my opinion. In this case we do want to see call from shorty and fold from BB. So easy fold (or shove :f_biggrin: ) next time...although it will be different situation :)

Tnx :f_cool:
      Yes, I'm leaning towards a fold myself given the scenario. Shoving with more info is possible as well.