NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.24)
      BB ($21.59)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($6.61)
      BTN ($13.86)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.30, BTN raises to $0.50, fold, BB raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BTN raises to $0.90, BB calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20

FLOP ($3.65) 7:club: 4:heart: 4:club:

BB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, CO folds, BTN raises to $2.96, BB folds, Hero folds

BTN wins $4.25

This kind of action you usually see on NL2. I know NL10 is not much higher but still. If they were short stackers I would be more likely to go broke but this way min3b and min4b...wtf is that :f_confused:

My hand is too strong to fold it pre flop, especially with this kind of min raises. Had no idea how to play postflop.

HM stats:
      CO 17 hands 31/19
      BU 9 hands 88/63/ 67 3b
      BB 20 hands 55/45/ 0 3b/ 0 4b)

If I knew that while playing is going broke against BU player a must?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Pretty epic title for this hand :0

Preflop: That's some awesome action in front of us. Even without knowing that info (the stats) I think I would be inclined to just 5-bet there and go with the hand. While these raises can be powerful we still have a decent hand that does well versus a range that can do that.

I think that calling and then playing the flop like you did is really weak. Why not just raise that flop for value yourself? I mean our line looks super weak so BTN can raise anything there from AK to 88 for value.

So as played I'd just raise flop myself or shove on BTN.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Yax,

Pretty epic title for this hand :0
      :f_cool:

Originally posted by BogdanPSPreflop: That's some awesome action in front of us. Even without knowing that info (the stats) I think I would be inclined to just 5-bet there and go with the hand. While these raises can be powerful we still have a decent hand that does well versus a range that can do that.
      But if we see another raise behind us we then lay it down? To how much would you raise? $2,85? or $3,15? If we see call behind us we still go broke on this flop?

Originally posted by BogdanPSI think that calling and then playing the flop like you did is really weak. Why not just raise that flop for value yourself? I mean our line looks super weak so BTN can raise anything there from AK to 88 for value.
      I was confused and gave them too much credit I guess. I'm inclined to calling too much so from time to time I make hero folds to keep the composure.

Originally posted by BogdanPSSo as played I'd just raise flop myself or shove on BTN.
      :f_eek: Your comment before seeing hm stats? Really? Will try it next time...and probably come crying here :f_grin:

If it is fishy and if it smells fishy then must be fish a :f_biggrin:

Tnx Bogdan :f_thumbsup:
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I would make it around $3 and go with the hand.

As far as the flop action goes look at it from villains point of view. We have a super weak bet and then a super weak call so villain can feel comfortable with his hand often. He can raise worse for value and even raise hands as semibluffs.