fishiest 30+man sngs?

• 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey tommygecko,

Normal speed/Turbo/Hyper Turbo? Would be worth mentioning IMO :)

Gary
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      normal or turbos :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Tommy

I moved your thread to the SnG forums. I think it'll get more response here.

Regards

RasTweet
    • raise2much
      raise2much
      Bronze
      I think stars is your only option, Dont think any other site has good traffic in MtSnG's
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, tommygecko!

Once the SnG includes more than 27ppl, the MTT section can be more helpful, therefore I moved your thread to the tournament section where it belongs!

I am sure you are gonna find helpful answers!

Good luck!
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by tommygecko
      Hey guys, I want to get started with 30+ man sngs. Where can I find the softest competition. I'm planning to play $1s.
      The $1 45-mans on Pokerstars. Just as soft as the 0.25 version.

The $5.50 30-mans on ipoker seem soft also. I haven't played any yet, just railed a few. But when you have enough money you might want to think about playing these.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hey tommygecko :)

Your thread finally made it to the right forum :D

My suggestion would be Pokerstars. For MTSNG's Pokerstars is the place to go. It is the only site with substantial traffic. The fields are getting tougher the higher the buyin gets. The 1$ MTSNG's are still very fishy though. If you want to multitable there is no other site that has enough traffic 24/7.

If you have further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      If you wanna play this types of tourneys I assume that you'll multitable.. In order to do that, as raise2much said, the only platform where you can find games constantly is Pokerstars. I am currently playing on Titan ( cash game ) and sometimes I get tired and want to relax playing an MTT .. There is never something to make me even consider buying in.. There is a good field as well..

arthurbentley is right as well. The 1$ 45man is by far the best tourney I've ever played constantly and it brought me the best ROI as well. The only minus this tourney has is that it's too damn long ( it's not turbo ) so you have to play for a while...

Good luck in choosing the right one ! IMO Pokerstars is th best considering the field and rake as well.. Take care !