Some confusions regarding the site paths

• matthi3u
      matthi3u
      Basic
      Hi im somewhat new to this site and trying to take the time to browse and understand all the odds and ends but i must admit im getting a bit frustrated.

I dl'ed the elephant program and have been trying to locate the manual...however every time i click on the manual tab it sends me to the forum where there is no link to the manual. If there is no manual maybe there should be a little window that pops up to tell the user not to look for 2 hours for something that does not exist :)

Also, i was trying to put this in the appropriate forum to keep organized but i don't see an "add thread" option in other forums then this one. It that because i am a beginner and i haven't yet proved myself worthy or threading in advanced circles?

Thanks for all your hard work...look forward to some answers :)

m@
  • 4 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated... I'm not sure about the elephant manual (I'm sure an admin will respond to that), but as far as making new threads I know that you can't do that until you make bronze... you can't only make threads in the beginner forum as far as I know
      GL
    • matthi3u
      matthi3u
      Basic
      thanks, nice of you to reply before an admin got to it...hopefully ill get a little more info when they get some time.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello matthi3u,

Sorry, the manual link should be gone now. Due to the program still being in development currently have a lot of FAQs but no full-fledged manual yet. Thank you for pointing that out.

As brian997 was already kind enough to point out - you need to be at least bronze status to post in the other areas of the forum. As a basic member you currently only have access to the beginner area.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • matthi3u
      matthi3u
      Basic
      ty