how to play vs 5 nits in a 6max sng

• tommygecko
      Well recently I've been in many sngs where players just play like nits preflop and all my sngs are only decided when the blinds get really big and people are pushing. And I have to deal with my AK, AQs getting sucked out by lower aces repeatedly. I just can't handle this kind of variance anymore it would be great if I actually have some way to build up my stack in the early phase without setups etc. And is it possible to win these SNGs if you run card dead for the entire SNG?

And right now I'm playing at betfair ongame platform (grinding a promotion for HEM2) it is impossible to game select SNGs because the traffic sucks and it's much faster grinding points playing SNGs. So I can't really think of a solution. Cash games are really fishy but I need to spend much more time and risk more $ to grind the points, not to mention it's more swingy than usual because of the fishes too. And i hate playing cash without a hud.

Man wish I nv played this promotion and just bought HEM2. Nv knew it would be so tiring and it only got worse after betfair moved to ipoker.
  • 1 reply