[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL2 QJo 07-02-13 (zoom)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $2.56 (128 bb)
      SB: $1.06 (53 bb)
      BB: $1.53 (76.5 bb)
      UTG: $0.65 (32.5 bb)
      Hero (MP): $2.38 (119 bb)
      CO: $1.59 (79.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J Q
      UTG calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, 4 folds, UTG raises to $0.18, Hero calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.39) 5 J 6 (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.22, Hero raises to $1.04, UTG calls $0.25 and is all-in

Turn: ($1.33) 5 (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($1.33) K (2 players, 1 is all-in)

I wasn't paying attention here, but the little voice in my head was correct, and atleast I know what all you coaches says sometimes is right :P

He limps preflop, then raises small just enough, to get me to come along, had I seen his stack size I would have folded, anyways...

When I call here I kinda commit myself I thought especially if I hit, which I unfortuneately did.
      Only hope here is he is bluffing this way, but yeah we all know what he had I think :P
      Atleast I did before I made the shove :P funny I didn't fold tho.... :f_mad:

Atleast I didn't tilt here I was rather laughing that I already knew and still made the play :f_biggrin:

Villain:
      50/0 - 4 hands
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Resilence,

Preflop: Given his stack I agree that if we make the call it should be to look and hit TP or big draw and go with the hand. His stack is not large enough for us to have great implied odds.

Since this is a limp/reraise from UTG it's usually KK/AA and some people may have JJ/AK/AQ but rarely. So I don't mind simply folding there.

As played, we can't really fold TPTK once we called (given his stack)