This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] bu KQ

• 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: If we were to ignore the blinds (or if they were regs) I think that we have a bit more value in a 3-bet here with our 2 blockers and just look to take the pot down. Villain can even fold better hands like AQ/KQs, pairs, etc.

However, with a big fish in BB I would prefer a call here IP.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: If we were to ignore the blinds (or if they were regs) I think that we have a bit more value in a 3-bet here with our 2 blockers and just look to take the pot down. Villain can even fold better hands like AQ/KQs, pairs, etc.

+1
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

+1
      I'm assuming you hit the advise judge by mistake or did you have another question?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      by mistake. Great advice!