software?

• tonyzer
      tonyzer
      Bronze
      hey guys i think im gonna do a transition from cg to hu hyper turbo sngs

question is : what software can i use to track my winnings etc and graphs? because it seems i cannot use holdem manager for sng :)
  • 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      You should definitely be able to use it! Also-when you change the settings in the Wiz to cEV, you will be able to make the cals. Another useful program is ICMizer, the advantage it has over SnG Wiz, is that you can adjust ranges. But HEM definitely tracks the progress of your HU sngs. I suggest you check our HY hyper videos- type in CollinMoshman and ByronJacobs in the vid section and enjoy(although you might unfortunately be missing status to do so).

Good luck!
    • tonyzer
      tonyzer
      Bronze
      ok thanks for advice i am a beginner who used to play live cash games but rake was too high and bankroll low for stakes i was playing but i am looking to get into poker seriuosly i will buy status if needed it is an investment that will surely pay itself back with time thx for all advice on this site its all one needs to improve except dedication and nerves of steel :)
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I have HM2 and I use it to track my SNG progress, so it's working.

However, if you are new to the SNG world you should think about starting with something easier like regular/turbo format ( not hypers ). Those tourneys are for more experienced players and the variance is way higher.

Great determination btw :) ! Cheers !