PT4 account on 2 computers

• zumpar

do any of u know if its possible to run PT4 on 2+ different computers using the same license?

If so, how do i do this? just download PT4 trial for another computer and plug in the original licence code i received via e-mail?

• 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      It is perfectly possible to run PT4 on two computers (however, not on more than two) using the same license. Simply download and install it on both computers using your original registration code.
    • Fl00ter
      Hey @PokerTracker!

I have two questions regarding that, as I am thinking about a purchase.
      I am playing poker on a regular basis on two computers. As I found out it is totally fine to use the PokerTracker for those.
      But I am also considering to play using a second account on a different side.
      Is it possible to use PT for a second side / second account too (same person!) or does it have to be one and the same?

I have a family member who wants to try out Poker too! Lets say I let her open an Account on my PC, would it be possible to
      let her try my PokerTracker too for some weekends so that she gets some insight and can decide if she wants to use it later on?
      (My computer is more suited, as it can be quite demanding to run Poker, + Tracker on different tables + a Browser, so it'd be better
      if i lend her mine since hers is quite old)

Many thanks for your answers!!
    • PokerTracker
      That's fine! We know that people play at several skins at different sites and so on. All of your hands will import from all of your accounts.

You can certainly take your family member on a tour and show them everything we can do. Like you, they are also entitled to our free 30 day trial too.