$59.68
      MP2:
      $38.40
      MP3:
      $41.94
      CO:
      $45.15

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.25) Q, 2, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, CO calls $2.25.

Turn: ($7.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, CO calls $5.50.

River: ($18.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $10.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $18.75.

CO:36/15 agg21 wtsd 32

he is passive but he has some double float and many Qx would ck back
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi nusohaso3

This is the 0.02 to 0.10 board. The 50nl one requires Silver status to post into so you will need to upgrade your license (either by playing tracked or purchasing the level itself. So I would recommend that you do one or the other.

Preflop: I think that if we want to isolate this preflop we should make it larger. Our hand is ok to raise with but doesn't have a lot of playability if we miss.

Postflop: As played I think the turn should be a check or at least a smaller bet. There's not a ton of value to be had and we are building a big pot OOP with a weak hand.

As a side note post how many hands the sample is over so we can see if it's actually a small sample or not.

Also, please hit the "advise judge to take another look" button if/when you leave a reply.
    • nusohaso3
      nusohaso3
      Bronze

Postflop: As played I think the turn should be a check or at least a smaller bet. There's not a ton of value to be had and we are building a big pot OOP with a weak hand.

As a side note post how many hands the sample is over so we can see if it's actually a small sample or not.
      i think if i missed turn bet i cant see what should do when he bet turn and river on this drawy boad or if i bet turn smallish it is imbalance because i never bet smallish on this draw heavy turn whatever i have

hands > 1k
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by nusohaso3

i think if i missed turn bet i cant see what should do when he bet turn and river on this drawy boad or if i bet turn smallish it is imbalance because i never bet smallish on this draw heavy turn whatever i have

hands > 1k
      You have a big sample and villain is not aggressive at all. 21% aggression frequency is really low.

So I don't think he'll bet many worse hands when we check except some draws that still have equity versus us. So I think that check/folding wouldn't be a mistake. You can also check how often he bets versus a missed cbet (on turn) and if it's high we can call one street.

But if we bet the turn I wouldn't make it more than 1/2 pot or so because we will have a really big pot on the river and if you look at what cards can come down half the deck or more is bad for us.