BRM in Excel

• DamtixT
      DamtixT
      Bronze
      Hey guys, does anyone have any good BRM templates for Microsoft Excel ?

I have been trying to design my own one for the past couple of days, and I can't get one thing to work (hourly profit) and it's driving me crazy, so I just think I'll use a pre-made one.

Any good ones out there ?

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      o_O why not use a tracker? like elephant, pokertracker, etc...
    • DamtixT
      DamtixT
      Bronze
      Can't really afford PokerTracker atm :(
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      All of the poker trackers (PokerTracker, Elephant, Holdem manager) I believe have trial periods.

As an idea, maybe you can use these trial periods to work with the software and see how they work for you. Hopefully by the time the trials are up, you'll have made enough money playing poker, and have enough experience with each product, to know which one you like the best. Then you can purchase that one.

Also note that you can get elephant for free (but it will take some time) by collecting 2000 strategy points.

It may be possible to use the trial and clear points while you're using it, so by the time the trial is up, you'll have a license. (I don't know how long the trial is, I've never downloaded elephant.. but when I decide to, I do have my license points already).

just some random thoughts. :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by DamtixT
      Can't really afford PokerTracker atm :(
      PT3 has 60 days trial with almost all functions (you can't create more than 1 database but who cares about that). By then, you'll have 2000 PS points for Elephant (or at least you'll be very close to it - there's 20 days trial too ;) )

btw: I'm using OpenOffice Calc (same as Excel..) to keep track of my progress, because no tracking soft is perfect but it wouldn't help you as it's in Slovak language and it's too personalized ;)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I do it with .word and Elephant. Simple, easy and it keeps my typing skills up-to-date :)
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99

btw: I'm using OpenOffice Calc (same as Excel..) to keep track of my progress, because no tracking soft is perfect but it wouldn't help you as it's in Slovak language and it's too personalized ;)
      ur from Slovakia? :) do you have ICQ? I am Czech and looking for some czechoslovak comunity here at PS :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Horin
      ur from Slovakia? :) do you have ICQ? I am Czech and looking for some czechoslovak comunity here at PS :)
      176-666-563
      feel free to contact me anytime :)
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Since I'm a Mac user I can't use any of the tracking software mentioned here... What I use is a free web-based tracking site. It's http://www.pokertracking.com. You have to write the data by yourself (for example, time started, buy-in, cash out, time playing), but it actually organizes data very well. You can see your bankroll graphed, most profitable type of games and times, ROI, and works with both ring games, sng's and tourneys. It's pretty good, and free!
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      207 492 245 :) im slovak too...