Any online poker streams?

• 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      H Mat...
      There is none that I know of.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this, tbh -- I certainly wouldn't.

A lot of PokerStrategy.com members get together and conduct sweat sessions, where one person plays and another observes, and they can then comment on each hand as it is played.

The person playing shares their screen using a tool such as Teamviewer, JoinMe or Mikogo.

All the best,
      --VS
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ihufa did stream for few hours on twitch.tv like a week ago :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      H Mat...
      There is none that I know of.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this, tbh -- I certainly wouldn't.

A lot of PokerStrategy.com members get together and conduct sweat sessions, where one person plays and another observes, and they can then comment on each hand as it is played.

The person playing shares their screen using a tool such as Teamviewer, JoinMe or Mikogo.

All the best,
      --VS
      Pretty much this I think :)
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Originally posted by Mat55
      Is anyone here, or anyone that you know of streaming ONLINE poker? I would like to observe people (of course they have 2-3 minute delays so no stalkers).
      Look for study group threads and see if something matches your preferred game type.

Hit me up for Micro 6max or 45/90/180 man groups, you can see others playing on occasion.

Good Luck
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Our Coaching page :f_biggrin:

But as other users have said, your best chane is to find other members within the community to "sweat" with, watch their play and see what's going on.

There is also a Live Stream at the DuskTillDawn Website for the Final Tables, you can also watch the preview episodes too.