Having trouble staying connected on Titan

• zayd88
      zayd88
      Bronze
      I'm being randomly disconnected on Titan while playing or in the lobby. When I try to reconnect it stalls or says I'm already logged in, forcing me to abandon my games until I can reconnect properly. I've reinstalled the software and my internet connection is fine. I've already emailed Titan, but they haven't given me a clear answer yet. What should I do?
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi zayd88,

yeah, I had the same problem a couple of times. I don't think that there is much you can do about it. You could probably tell Titan via the live support. maybe they can help.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Yesterday I had trouble with Titan, at one point it was just frozen. Really pissed me off because it froze up right when a hand ended.

I play FR FL FYI, I had AJs I get 2 callers Flop AJ4 x x raised and capped flop, raised turn bet river, they folded to my river bet. Then the freeze up happened All the money in the pot was split 3 ways, when if no freeze up happens I take down a very nice pot. So I really won the hand but was seriously screwed out of a large pot because of this.

Do I have anyway of disputing this with Titan?
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me friday. Two tables with AK & AQ froze for 20sec and my money was gone X(