This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Having trouble staying connected on Titan

• zayd88
      zayd88
      Bronze
      I'm being randomly disconnected on Titan while playing or in the lobby. When I try to reconnect it stalls or says I'm already logged in, forcing me to abandon my games until I can reconnect properly. I've reinstalled the software and my internet connection is fine. I've already emailed Titan, but they haven't given me a clear answer yet. What should I do?
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi zayd88,

yeah, I had the same problem a couple of times. I don't think that there is much you can do about it. You could probably tell Titan via the live support. maybe they can help.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Yesterday I had trouble with Titan, at one point it was just frozen. Really pissed me off because it froze up right when a hand ended.

I play FR FL FYI, I had AJs I get 2 callers Flop AJ4 x x raised and capped flop, raised turn bet river, they folded to my river bet. Then the freeze up happened All the money in the pot was split 3 ways, when if no freeze up happens I take down a very nice pot. So I really won the hand but was seriously screwed out of a large pot because of this.

Do I have anyway of disputing this with Titan?
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me friday. Two tables with AK & AQ froze for 20sec and my money was gone X(