CO: $12.14
      BTN: $6.51
      SB: $10.30
      Hero (BB): $10.00
      UTG: $2.46
      MP: $7.47

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has J:heart: K:heart:

fold, MP calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.20, fold, SB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.30, MP calls $0.30, CO calls $0.20

Flop: ($1.60, 4 players) T:heart: 7:heart: 9:spade:
      SB bets $1.14, Hero calls $1.14, MP calls $1.14, fold

Turn: ($5.02, 3 players) J:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.10, fold, fold

Preflop the table is full of fishes. Small bet and small raise does not convince of dominating strength so I call.

On flop I have a tonn of improvements possible, so I go for a call to hit some of my draws.

Turn brings me a top pair that I decide to defend against all other draws out there and I want to take the pot down so I make large bet to scare all away or keep calling with bad odds.

Probably there could be an option to bet smaller like 2.70 and get some call from second pair, straight draw, etc.

Against a shove I suppose I would have to fold because then in their range are two pair, straight combinations.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Pre-Flop: You should consider just folding preflop. When you see multiple min-reraises, it seems like they could easily have a monster.

Flop: You should probably raise and play for stacks immediately. I think your hand is strong enough to do so, with so many outs (12 outs) to a straight or flush, and maybe your King outs are also good vs JJ and QQ.

Turn: By betting here you are basically turning your hand into a bluff. I'm not so sure we can fold out stuff like QQ, we never fold out 8X. Can we really fold out AA/KK too? I'm not too sure, given that your opponents are bad.

I think a check/call is a more reasonable play.

Thanks.