BTN: $10.00
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $10.42 16/12 - 687 hands AFq-13 Does not checkraise or raise bets
      UTG: $13.18
      Hero (MP): $10.44
      CO: $10.15

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:club: 3:club:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) Q:heart: 8:club: 3:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.95, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      BB bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.40, BB calls $0.80

River: ($3.75, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

On preflop it is polarized opening hand.

General gameplan I did not have except that my bottom pair hits his broadways. Pocket pairs were not taken into account whitch in this case against a tight player is about half of his calling range.

At this point I guess the hand goes into bluff.
      Turn raise would represent AK, AQ or high pair hands that I slowplayed on flop. In this case I should have bet close to pot on river as well to make him fold all his range.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Preflop is fine, I usually open A3s from all positions. I also think it's good to isolate the fish and hope we get to play headsup vs him.

Flop: I think you should bet here. Sometimes, we gain value from Ace high. It is also largely a protection bet, and you can also view it as sort of a semi-bluff hand (5 outs to 2pair or trips) and we also have the backdoor flush draw.

I also don't expect to get check/'raised too often and that would be the only reason for me to consider checking back on the Flop. So I think this is an easy bet.

Turn: Your turn line is very incoherent. Only thing you represent here with a raise is diamond draws and 22. I am not sure why you want to raise this turn when you already had something on the Flop. If you check back the Flop to showdown the hand, you should just call the Turn.

Thanks.