This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] sqeeze J9s

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Platinum
      iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 135.4 BB
      MP: 120.2 BB
      CO: 172.05 BB
      BTN: 213.7 BB
      Hero (SB): 169.4 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:club: 9:club:

fold, MP raises to 3 BB, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 12 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 9 BB

Flop: (28 BB, 2 players) 4:heart: 7:heart: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets 17 BB, BTN raises to 34 BB, Hero raises to 157.4 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero shows J:club: 9:club: (One Pair, Sevens)
      Hero wins 91.2 BB

MP 700 hands, VP 23 PFR 19, fold to 3bet 80%. BU 1 hand

I sqeeze with playable hand, and expect MP to fold a lot. I am not afraid of BU, because he cant have really strong hand and If he calls it is mostly for set

My push on flop is totally spewy, but I was 100% sure he cant call it. Maybe he has 88, TT, but he cant call push because I could still have QQ+. I dont think that he min raises with fullhause and quads, almost everyone slowplays it. Also he can hardly have fd, and hardly he can call push.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      With deep stacks facing an aggressor who 3bet I don't think he is ever raising with a bluff, and the worst he has would be something like KQ AK 2 over cards which he folded but more often he has trips or an overpair which I would not expect him to fold often.