Hero ($52.61)
      CO ($102)
      BTN ($53.21)

UTG: donk
      40/16
      58% Fcbet

CO: Regular
      25/20
      note: cold call AA BB vs my isoR SB, call 3 barrels in J 8 4ss J Ts FS NL50 02/13

BB: donk
      89/0
      (small sample)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 6:spade:

UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, CO calls $2.50, fold, fold, BB calls $2, UTG calls $2

FLOP ($10.25) 6:heart: 7:spade: T:spade:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero....

Whats your play here? We havent much FE for a profitable cbet and we are not getting any value from worse made hands. Is c/r overplay? What about c/c and how to proceed on later streets aggainst any of the fish's or aggainst the reg? c/c the reg and trying to transform our hand into a bluff doesnt seem good to me given the note I have from him.
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Why didn't you cb the flop? You could have cb the turn again in that case.

If CO bets its almost always for value so would he fold a value hand if you jam?
    • LockONNN
      LockONNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      Why didn't you cb the flop? You could have cb the turn again in that case.

If CO bets its almost always for value so would he fold a value hand if you jam?
      Im sorry cutegoldfish, my question is about flop play and planning for turn and river.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I'm sorry I read the action wrongly.

I think the best play on the flop is a bet since you have the flush draw and can get better hands to fold later like 88 99 and if he has a T you can fold it out later if a K comes you can bluff turn and river.

And also you complete your flush about half the time by the river where you can get value.