Moving to U.S.A. i need a pokersite

• DanTe19
      DanTe19
      Global
      Hi guys last year I been playing poker in SOuth America but Now im moving back to U.S.A. I would like to know wich is the best legal online poker room abailable for USA players and the best one to Play Cash Games in USA right now?
      Thank u
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DanTe19,

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on safe rooms for USA players because none of our partner rooms allow American players.

I've moved your thread to the relevant board also.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      You can come to canada where poker is legal and you don't get taxed for it either.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Vegas?

Sry, couldn't resist :D
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      well, Cake is still the poker site which accept USA player :tongue: although I heared their withdraw would spent more than one month...
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey DanTe19,

Hows it going buddy?

Currently it is a very cloudy subject regarding playing poker in America, at the moment the only room that we support that allows American players, and thus the only one we can really "advertise" on the forum is Cake poker.

Personally, I would strongly suggest to not commit a full bankroll as many of the sites that allow American players seem to have very long cash out problems for American players, thus if you really do want to play online then I would suggest depositing the absolute minimum.

If you are an American player and living outside of the States you can of course play on a wider range of sites.

Previously we never allowed American players to sign up to our rooms because of the confusion and grey area of the subject, thus we don't offer lots of alternatives or try to support American players in this aspect. We don't really want to get a discussion going on this subject as generally it will just be a lot of information that it potentially false or is against the T&C's of our partner rooms.

Hope this is fine and I guess we will lock the thread.