No Fear batman is here

• 4 replies
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Hi!

are you perchance the same batman that played for the bulgarian dota team dancing ponies? :)

even if not, welcome to the site!
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Welcome Batmanbg.

I noticed you found your way to our IRC Channel already last night. Not very often we get someone popping in there before they even get to bronze status.

You've probably found them, but if not, let me give you some links to some very useful sections of the site, so you can soak up as much info as you can while you're waiting to get your starting capital.

strategy articles
      videos
      coachings

Welcome to the site, I'm sure I'll chat with you on IRC, if I happen to be there next time you pop in.
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by n3l1x
      Hi!

are you perchance the same batman that played for the bulgarian dota team dancing ponies? :)

even if not, welcome to the site!
      Hi n3l1x, im old dota player too and i know nrgbatman but he is another person :)

Originally posted by Velak
      Welcome Batmanbg.

I noticed you found your way to our IRC Channel already last night. Not very often we get someone popping in there before they even get to bronze status.

You've probably found them, but if not, let me give you some links to some very useful sections of the site, so you can soak up as much info as you can while you're waiting to get your starting capital.

strategy articles
      videos
      coachings

Welcome to the site, I'm sure I'll chat with you on IRC, if I happen to be there next time you pop in.
      Hi Velak. I pass the quizz before 2 days and send my ID (front and back) but $50 still are not transfered

Thanks for good welcome messages ;>
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Welcome to the community batman ;)

I remember nrgbatman too - played against him a few times :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD