collecting bonii from various sites??

• delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Hello all, just started here great site.

All the poker sites seem to to have startup or first deposit bonuses. Wondering if it is possible to clear the $150 at one site, take that money and deposit it in another, clear their bonus thereby doubling up, then shift to another site and get their startup bonus etc etc? Seems to be a lot of easy money to be made just by collecting bonii from all the different sites - is there anything to stop me doing this? And yeah, I know what has to be done to clear each bonus. Also if I was to do this, could Pokerstrategy keep tracking me on different sites moving me up the ps levels or would I keep dropping back to broze level?
  • 2 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI delete461,

welcome at PokerStrategy. Sure, you can clear all the bonuses on all our partner sites, but I suggest not to do it that way. I recommend to start on one site, playing there and improve your game constantly. After you reached a certain level of knowledge and skill you can switch to another site to clear another bonus. Most of the very successful players only play on one or just few sites to adjust at the opponents there and improve their own game.
      You can collect points on all our partner sites, the will be counted together, so you don't drop down to bronze if you switch to another site and gain points via playing there.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply.