This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to see the total rake (From free $10)

• Loreit
      Loreit
      Bronze
      I had a chat with the live support a few days ago to ask how close I'm to the $20 total raked to remove the limit of only smaller stakes from the first $7.70 (or if it was $10)

The live support told me that I should look at http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home, divide the points with 5 and Id know. However at that page I only see current and last month's points. Not the total. And I do think I'm at about 100 strategypoints from poker770 (100/5 = $20 in rake)

Br,
      Loreit
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Loreit,

This is correct. You get 5 StrategyPoints per $1 rake at Poker770 so if you have earned 100SP (not including Bonus Points) then you have generated $20 rake.

If you are looking for your StrategyPoints from previous months you can contact our customer support team via a ticket and they will be able to give you this information!

Don't hesitate to ask any follow up questions!

Have a great week :)
      Gary