$50+$100?

• DizzieDave
      DizzieDave
      Bronze
      I was under the impression when I chose FT that the offer was $50 bankroll to start then $100 worth of bonuses, but I can't see any mention of how to get it here. What do you need to get to unlock it?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello DizzieDave,

The starting bonus for Full Tilt is $50 + $50 as described in the start-up guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Marianogf777
      Marianogf777
      Bronze
      I read the start-up guide a couple of times, but I'm still not getting the way FTP is going to give me the other $50. In the program says it will be credited into $5 amounts over the next days. I already got a $5 bonus, but I have no clue when I'm going to get the others and just now they gave me $1.71 due to some sort of deposit someone (not me made). I would really appreciate if you could give me some idea of how and when will my bonus be completed.

Thanks,
      Mariano
    • Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marianogf777
      I read the start-up guide a couple of times, but I'm still not getting the way FTP is going to give me the other $50. In the program says it will be credited into $5 amounts over the next days. I already got a $5 bonus, but I have no clue when I'm going to get the others and just now they gave me $1.71 due to some sort of deposit someone (not me made). I would really appreciate if you could give me some idea of how and when will my bonus be completed.

Thanks,
      Mariano
      You have to accumulate Points that you get from rake from cash games , STT`s and MTT`s