building skill in 45, 180 and mtts --> getting staked

• vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Im pretty new to the community, hope to get a nice welcome though :f_p:

story
      Im a 20 yo from the baltic and been playing poker for 4 years.
      Basically first year just playing with friends for pennies, tho was a very serious game, a lot of cool guys and big characters.
      The 2nd year I started playing online, at first the competitivness passed over and I was doing good with low volume but nice results.
      2011 and 3rd year was kind of a failure as Ive started to take poker more seriously as a part of income but didnt work hard for it.
      In 2012 I rebounded, started applying hard work and made a decent profit for low stakes.

Played almost everything in nlhe and plo: tournies sngs cash hu 6max, u name it.
      I would say I advanced the most in HUsngs as they were my main game in 2012.

Now Ive got a different mindset, gonna take it seriously both work and volume wise and try to build a roll while cashing out and building my liferoll as well.

Im kinda well positioned financially in my standarts now and wanna take it slow and steady from the lower limits.

GRAPHS 2012

HUSNGs on ONGAME

MTTs all sites

PLAN
      Im gonna be playing on PokerStars. If I go smoothly up the limits Ill definetly try to make a run at Supernova at the end of the year.

I would like to add some 180s to my grind at some point in time when I feel comfortable with my game. Basically Ill try to make a transition to MTTs when Im ready.

THE GAMES

45man sngs on PS

ROLL

Ill be starting at $3.5 and 100BIs

GOALS [Feb 2013]

:club: 1500 games
      :club: 10% ROI
      :club: Gold Star

Allright so gl all and lets get into it ;)

Allright so gl all and lets get into it ;)
  • 10 replies
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      CHALLENGE SO FAR

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey vergato and welcome to our blogging section!

I wish you the very best of luck!
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Welcome Vergato & good luck with your goals =)
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      tyvm guys :rolleyes:
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      TODAY

Games 36
      Profit $110
      ROI 87%

A nice start to the week, played and ran good, hopefully can keep it up throughout the 7 days and definitely a nice confidence booster on top:D

Decided to stick to $3.5 this month and maybe some $7s at the end if br is right, but mainly just keep my volume a little bit lower and study more

watched a nice MTT vid today and maybe will attend a coaching session later :)

gla
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze

Last two days were a mere disappointment as far as volume goes, since yesterday I was chilling with my friends and today had a bunch of other stuff to do

Hope to get back at it after valentines day tho :f_cool:
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      got ass raped today at the tables, first solid loosing day, hope that doesnt continue haha

will post a bigger update sunday, gla
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      alright whatuuup guys :evil:

just worked out a staking deal so I will be moving to the $7s tomorrow, gonna try to make a decent start to the deal, hopefully on will be on a tear :s_cool:
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Originally posted by vergato
      alright whatuuup guys :evil:

just worked out a staking deal so I will be moving to the $7s tomorrow, gonna try to make a decent start to the deal, hopefully on will be on a tear :s_cool:
      Good news on the staking, good luck :)
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gentari
      Good news on the staking, good luck :)
      tyty sir

------------------------------

so far not going too well, games are def a little harder in the $7s, but ofc after my staker put funds into my acc stars decided to turn off the luck for a while haha

all good tho, studying some regs, gonna turn this around :p

Results (after starting stake)

P/L: -$15
      Games: 133

GLA :f_grin: