BB: 108.1 BB
      UTG: 38.5 BB
      MP: 111.3 BB
      CO: 100 BB
      BTN: 241.5 BB
      Hero (SB): 137.45 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:heart: A:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 13 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 10 BB

Flop: (30 BB, 2 players) 5:heart: J:diamond: K:club:
      Hero bets 15 BB, BTN calls 15 BB

Turn: (60 BB, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 35 BB, Hero calls 35 BB

River: (130 BB, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 41 BB, Hero calls 41 BB

BTN shows T:heart: A:club: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 25%, Flop 16%, Turn 9%)
      Hero mucks K:heart: A:heart: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 75%, Flop 84%, Turn 91%)
      BTN wins 201.4 BB

CO 130 hands, VPiP 15

BU 1k hands, VP 23, pfr 18, 3b 6, call cbet in 3bet pot 4/6, raise 1/6 folds ones.

It seems that BU likes to float IP, so I let him bluff turn and river. I saw him already bluffing so after float. I put him on small PP until TT, and was not afraid on this board, I think he folds on another bet on turn most of time and continues with set.
      On river his bet size so small looks to me that he hitted something better than me, because he bets turn so big and then so small river, which means he wants me to call, so I was close to fold, but I think I was commited?

Should I consider him fish when he calls sqeeze with ATo? I think it is among worst calls.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: If we've seen him float then we can check to let him bluff. Otherwise we still have value in a bet versus Kx and Jx and some draws like QT and backdoor flush.

As played I agree that his river looks like either a really thin value bet or an inducer bet with a bigger hand. QK got there and so did JQ(if he bets that) and some ATs hands (I wouldn't expect ATo) so we can consider folding.

Once we see this showdown I would definitely consider him more on the fishier side and would look to 3-bet purely for value versus him.