This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH][NL25] x/c x/?[KF24]

• KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.25 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $59.00
      Hero (SB): $34.00
      BB: $40.93
      UTG: $37.25
      MP: $8.00
      CO: $26.42

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has J:heart: J:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25, 3 players) 7:spade: 6:spade: T:club:
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold

Turn: ($5.25, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.50, fold

Hey,

22/19, CO 36, cbets 67/54/100(6/6) .. 900hand sample

he's probably running very good since his river bet or he's overaggro? Is 6 significant sample enough to make any kind of estimations?

My thoughts process:

Flop - he's betting into 3, strong range (draws&madehands)
      Turn - It's probably very weak fold :( .. He's betting all his draws again right? (sizing tell? 3,5/5,25 is quite low => draw?) In the game I thought that Tx is really bad barreling card for him and he'd very likely check most of his draws and continue with JJ+, 98, fullhouses, Tx ...

If I'd call would you call the river?

thx
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey KF,

I would say his sizing is not that small.. maybe he'd bet more with stronger made hands but his sizing can still be QQ-AA, 89, some Tx as well. Given his river aggression so far you kind of have to decide now on what cards you have a profitable river call. Are there enough? The way the hand played with 3 people on the flop and betting the turn as well I believe your hand is best a fold, albeit it seems a bit tight.

I want to point out preflop though: You are playing CO vs SB, JJ is quite a strong hand here and you are facing someone with 36% open from CO. I can't imagine this not being a value 3bet/5bet almost ever vs such a player. It would be quite a sick exception for him to open so much and not defend or 4bet worse than JJ.