ICT Coursework - Help NEEDED!

• Rihard4a
      Hello community!

This is my second time when I post here my study related stuff. However this is very important for my coursework, which requires me to involve someone from the 'outside' so to speak. I was contacting few of my friends and none could give me a hand in order to do this coursework.

Short brief about me

I am an IT student of Edinburgh Napier University, Merchiston Campus which is dedicated to IT and Engineering students. One of my modules require me to do a coursework on ICT. The modules is actually ICT-Enabled Organisations.

So the coursework requires me to find an organisation that has made an ICT change. The change can be recent and or done three years ago, doesn't matter. The change had to have some impact on the company. The company could be large or small.

The trick is that I cannot use the information found on google because I need someone that has worked or still is at the company, that has made the ICT change, because I will need to get in touch with the person so that I could perform various tasks. And the information that can be gotten from the company person can't be found on google.

Therefore I hope someone in the community can help.

Coursework description

Write an in-depth report of 2,500 words about a major organisational change in a real organisation; it can focus on the organisation’s implementation of ICT or an ICT-enabled organisational innovation, or a management technique involving ICT. It may be a very recent change or one that took place during the past three years. It is recommended that you have some sort of personal connection to the company, whether as an employee, or through a relative or friend. Without a personal connection, it is often very difficult to gain access to information or interviewees.

The majority of the report should consist of a detailed analysis of the change, in the form of the application of frameworks and models. There should also be a section giving a review of the research literature or practitioner perspectives relevant to your chosen change. This will involve personal research. The report should also include concise, detailed information about the organisation, its structure, objectives, the organisational context and the change programme itself - you must include organisational diagrams, systems architectures or DFDs of processes before and after the change, or milestones of the project.

Other information

I need help, because I can't anyone that could give me such information, and a contacting person is a must I want to pass. I need at least some basic information at this moment so I could perform first part of the coursework, I need to hand in synopsis this Friday.

Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Best Regards,

• 6 replies