BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $2, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($5.39) A:club: Q:spade: Q:diamond: J:club: 4:heart:

BB bets $2.22, Hero calls $2.22

BB shows Q:heart: 2:heart:
      (Pre 38%, Flop 85.8%, Turn 22.7%)

Hero shows T:heart: K:spade:
      (Pre 62%, Flop 14.2%, Turn 77.3%)

Hero wins $9.18

Cbet is normal. When I hit GS on T I bet again. I'm however quite uncomfortable facing c/minr :f_confused: ...in the end AQ/ QJ /JJ are hands that crush me.

On the R I think we do have easy call.
      What if he bet $4,50 or pot? Is is insta fold or we can find calls sometimes? C/minr and bet strong river is usually very strong line which I tend to fold with not very good hands.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Cbet on this board to try and take it down is perfectly fine.

I think that the line of ck/min raise is always value but villain appears fishy so thus he can have any Qx. Given that I would look to play for stacks here either raising the turn or shoving river onto him.

AQ/QJ are part of his range but so are KQ/QT/Q9/etc and fishy guys never fold trips like this.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

I think that the line of ck/min raise is always value but villain appears fishy so thus he can have any Qx. Given that I would look to play for stacks here either raising the turn or shoving river onto him.

AQ/QJ are part of his range but so are KQ/QT/Q9/etc and fishy guys never fold trips like this.
      Is that because of his c/minr? Or why do you think he's fishy?

Shoving R? Honestly wasn't thinking about it. I'm probably overestimating average player. But ok, against regs I'm more careful but against unknowns and bad players I obviously give them too much credit.

Tnx :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

Is that because of his c/minr? Or why do you think he's fishy?

Shoving R? Honestly wasn't thinking about it. I'm probably overestimating average player. But ok, against regs I'm more careful but against unknowns and bad players I obviously give them too much credit.

Tnx :)
      Yes, I rarely see a min ck/raise from a good player in such a spot. I'm assuming you have no info on him?