116 hands

CO: $32.42 (64.8 bb)
      BTN: $53.17 (106.3 bb)
      Hero (SB): $62.77 (125.5 bb)
      BB: $29.59 (59.2 bb)
      UTG: $40.61 (81.2 bb)
      MP: $50.20 (100.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:club: Q:heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.50, BTN folds, Hero raises to $2.25, BB folds, CO calls $1.75

Flop: ($5) 7:heart: 8:diamond: A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ?

Hi.
      Im trying to work again in some aspects that might look basic but were i think i might have some leaks.
      Its known (and i confirmed in my database) that A high boards are the ones were we have more fold equity cbetting, but im cbetting less in Axx (62%) than K/Q/J/T high boards. I think its because often i try to pot control on Axx or i dont cbet because i think i dont have much equity if called, for example with KQ in 782 i have more equity when called than A78. anyway there are spots were im not cbetting i maybe i should, like this one (?!).
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lunitis,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think this is still a ck/fold spot. For one we really don't have much equity in the pot, if any. Then we play a fishy guy that will have every Ax in the deck (minus some bigger ones) and lots of draws (oesd/gutshots/fds) that won't necessarily fold to a bet (along with other pairs).

And on top of that we can't really continue on many turns.

You may also want to check your HM to see if A high boards give you so much FE in both OOP and IP spots. Because those two should be much different. For example I'd expect you to take down a lot more pots with Axx IP than OOP.